Click to resize the text + -
State of Nebraska Board of Engineers and Architects

Contact Information

The Board   |   Licensing Practice  |   Continuing Education   |  Licensee Seal  |   

Contact Information   |    Emeritus   |   Remediation/Enforcement    |   Complaints

Certificates of Authorization (COA)    |     Temporary Permits    |   Titles

Contact Information

I've recently had a name change. What do I need to do with the Board?

For those who have had legal name changes, you will need to send the Board a written request for a name change along with official documentation of the change. The request and documentation may be sent via email to or by mail.

Proof of the name change does not have to be the original paperwork; it can be a copy. Your licensee seal will also need to be updated to reflect the name change.

Does the Board have Change of Address forms?

No. Address and contact changes for an individual licensee can be sent directly to the Board staffThe Board only keeps one address on file. Please note, this address is accessible to the public via the Licensee Lookup and public roster requests. 

If your license is expiring at the end of the year (October - December) and you email the Board updated contact information, you may also need to update your address information again when renewing online. 

Does Nebraska have a penalty for delayed address updates?

Nebraska does not fine or penalize licensees for not updating contact information in a timely manner. However, if the Board does not have your most up-to-date contact information, you may miss out on important information about renewing your license or changes to rules and regulations. 


If you have any questions or FAQs suggestions to add, please contact us.