Click to resize the text + -
State of Nebraska Board of Engineers and Architects

File a Complaint

Filing a Complaint

Anyone may file a complaint alleging a violation of The Nebraska Engineers and Architects Regulation Act or the Board's rules and regulations. All complaints must be submitted via our form

If you have any questions about filing a complaint with the Board, please contact us.