The Board was established by the Legislature in 1937 to administer the Engineers and Architects Regulation Act.
The Board comprises eight members: four professional engineers, three architects, and one public member as appointed by the Governor. One architect and one professional engineer must be a faculty member from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln’s respective college. Each member serves for five-year terms.
- Lenora A. Isom, NCARB, Architect, Ashland, Chair
- Jan L. Bostelman, PMP, Professional Engineer, Brainard, Vice-Chair
- Brett P. Foley, Ph.D., Public Member, Denton, Secretary
- David L. Johnson, AIA, NCARB, Architect, Lincoln, Board Member
- Brian M. Kelly, NCARB, Architect, Omaha, Education Member
- Jennifer A. Klein, Professional Engineer, Lincoln, Board Member
- Randall D. Peters, Professional Engineer, Lincoln, Education Member
- Daniel J. Thiele, Professional Engineer, Omaha, Board Member
If you are interested in serving the state as a Board member, go here to learn about the application process.
If you have any questions about becoming a board member, please contact us.