The Board was established by the Legislature in 1937 to administer the Engineers and Architects Regulation Act.
The Board consists of five members appointed by the Governor, one education member representing the faculty of the University of Nebraska’s College of Engineering, one education member representing the faculty of the University of Nebraska's College of Architecture, and one public member. Each member serves for five-year terms.
- Krista L. Kester, Public Member, Douglas, Chair
- Jennifer A. Klein, Professional Engineer, Lincoln, Vice-Chair
- Lenora A. Isom, Architect, Omaha, Secretary
- Jan L. Bostelman, Professional Engineer, Brainard, Board Member
- Mark S. Champion, Architect, Lincoln, Board Member
- Michael J. Conzett, Professional Engineer, Omaha, Board Member
- Thomas S. Laging, Architect, Lincoln, Education Member
- Randall D. Peters, Professional Engineer, Lincoln, Education Member
If you are interested in serving the state as a Board member, go here to learn about the application process.
If you have any questions about becoming a board member, please contact us.