The Board was established by the Legislature in 1937 to administer the Engineers and Architects Regulation Act.
The Board comprises eight members: four professional engineers, three architects, and one public member as appointed by the Governor. One architect and one professional engineer must be a faculty member from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln’s respective college. Each member serves for five-year terms.
- Daniel J. Thiele, Professional Engineer, Omaha, Chair
- Brian M. Kelly, AIA, NCARB, Architect, Omaha, Education Member, Vice-Chair
- Jason Suelter, Professional Engineer, Lincoln, Secretary
- Jan L. Bostelman, PMP, Professional Engineer, Brainard,
- Bruce Dvorak, Ph.D., Professional Engineer, Lincoln, Education Member
- Brett P. Foley, Ph.D., Public Member, Denton, Public Member
- Lenora A. Isom, NCARB, Architect, Ashland, Board Member
- Alan D. Wedige, AIA, NCARB, Architect, Kearney, Board Member
If you are interested in serving the state as a Board member, click here to learn about the application process.
If you have any questions about becoming a board member, please contact us.