Online Licensure Application
Before you begin:
- This online application is for individuals currently licensed in another state and seeking comity licensure in Nebraska. Applicants for initial licensure should refer to the Board’s examinations & internship page for architect or engineer licensing.
- There are certain requirements an architect or professional engineer must meet to be eligible for comity licensure. Please review the complete list before applying.
- Applicants will NOT have the option to save their work once the online application process has begun. Please allow yourself a sufficient amount of time in which to complete the application in its entirety.
- A filing fee of $150 is due at the time of your application submission. The following payment methods are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover or electronic check.
- The application for licensure seeks to gather a full record of an applicant’s qualifications and experience. To expedite the application process, please have the following information on hand before you begin:
Architects: Education and degrees earned, employment history, 3 references and contact information, a record of AXP and ARE Exams, base state of licensure, and NCARB certificate number (if applicable). View form.
Engineers: Education and degrees earned, employment history, 3 references and contact information, a record of FE and PE Exams, base state of licensure, and NCEES record number (if applicable). View form.