Online Comity Licensure Application
Before you begin:
- This online application is for individuals currently licensed in another state and seeking comity licensure in Nebraska. Applicants for initial licensure should refer to the Board’s examinations & internship page for architect or engineer licensing.
- There are certain requirements an architect or professional engineer must meet to be eligible for comity licensure. Please review the complete list before applying.
- Applicants will NOT have the option to save their work once the online application process has begun. Please allow yourself a sufficient amount of time in which to complete the application in its entirety.
- A filing fee of $150 is due at the time of your application submission. The following payment methods are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover or electronic check.
- If you answer "Yes" to any of the affidavit questions, please provide an explanation and official documentation if available for each “Yes” answer below. Licensure approval or renewal will remain pending until after the review. Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The application for licensure seeks to gather a full record of an applicant’s qualifications and experience. To expedite the application process, please have the following information on hand before you begin:
Architects: Education and degrees earned, employment history, 3 references and contact information, a record of AXP and ARE Exams, base state of licensure, and NCARB certificate number (if applicable). If you wish to fill out a paper application and mail it to the office, click here.
Engineers: Education and degrees earned, employment history, 3 references and contact information, a record of FE and PE Exams, base state of licensure, and NCEES record number (if applicable). If you wish to fill out a paper application and mail it to the office, click here.