Click to resize the text + -
State of Nebraska Board of Engineers and Architects

File a Complaint

Filing a Complaint

If you believe there has been a violation of the Nebraska Engineers and Architects Regulation Act or the Board Rules (Title 110 of the Nebraska Administrative Code), please complete and submit a complaint form.

Anyone can submit a complaint against architects, professional engineers, organizations, or members of the public. Board staff will review the allegations and the Board will decide if there is probable cause that a violation has occurred. Please be as detailed as possible when completing the complaint form.

To learn more about filing a complaint form, check the Frequently Asked Question page: Complaints

If you have any questions about filing a complaint, please contact us.